in my wooden box

It only takes one to open the box and see what's inside that makes up the woman as she is...What you can get and what you can leave.

Last night we had a fight. A senseless fight. There are things I shouldn't have said. I know I've hurt you..maybe not your feelings but your ego. But I want you to understand that I was hurting too.I guess I've said those words just to let you know that I'm there...always there by your side. I was actually calling for your attention.

its intriguing how much i know you yet at the same time don't know you..do you know the feeling of being so near and yet so far from you? It's sad...


Yes maybe I was over reacting...and over acting. 


That's why I'm so sorry. Sorry for showing too much concern and affection tho I am not supposed to. Sorry for missing you. Sorry If I *******.... I'm sorry.


(I wanna talk to you...though I don't know how to.) 
(Will you allow me?) Or should I?....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment