in my wooden box

It only takes one to open the box and see what's inside that makes up the woman as she is...What you can get and what you can leave.

This is one of a kind romance started last year. My romance...his romance...our romance
A not so ordinary one
It has been full of ups and downs...literally
It's actually shaky at times..no I guess a lot of times.
I've stumbled, almost fell down
That's why there are times I think I should give up and avoid him
But I just can't..I just simply cannot.

As there are many reasons why I love him... there are much much more reasons why I hate him.

This is our romance...
My romance with LRT - a.k.a: LIGHT RAILWAY TRANSIT

Gosh...what an introduction... hehe


Since I started working here in Manila MRT and LRT has always been one of my primary mode of transportation just to be able to get to workplace or anywhere else faster(really now) cheaper (yeahhh...)and more convenient (????????????????????) Though it's starting to get so conducive as each passing day commuters (I'm one of them) choose to pushed and be pushed and be stepped upon (if you're luckier enough)just to be able to get inside the train and vice versa. And because people don't want to get to work 100 years after by using PUV's such as buses, jeepneys, or FX because of too much traffic...again they choose to submit themselves into "parang lata ng sardinas" scenario.

And with this kind of smooth sometimes but rocky most of the time relationship I have with them I've noticed aspects, things and behaviors of most of the commuters that like me have also a so forgettable affair with LRT and MRT that I really dislike:

Here it goes

1. Commuters who holds on the hand rails as if they own it...
Puwede po ba maki-share? Baka po kasi matumba ako...

2.Commuters who talks on the phone so loudly (sometimes with matching foul words on it)as if they want to share their supposed to be private conversation to the public. At least just try to be a little discreet.

3.Commuters who accidentally stepped someones feet or pushed someone either accidentally or not who don't even know how to say sorry.
Nakaharang kasi

4.Commuters who stand and stay on the entrance and exit space even though they will stepped on the very last train station. It actually creates more disturbance for all the commuters.
"Bigyang daan po natin ang mga unang bababa"

5.Commuters who don't know the meaning of "excuse me"
"Excuse me po Ate...padaan po"

6.Commuters who sits down as if they are at home occupying all the remaining space without giving consideration to other commuters who are standing.
"Nagbayad din naman ako ah..."

7.Commuters especially those young ones who don't pay respect to elders depriving them of the seat that's actually for them.
"Aba senior citizen na pala kayo?"

8.Commuters who don't know the meaning of the word discipline and don't know how to obey rules. No drinking, no eating no smoking, no littering inside the train.
"Aba hindi pa pala ako nakakabasa!"

9.Commuters and this go out especially to men who take advantage of women trying every moves just to make "tsansing" especially if the train is so crowded.
"Mahiya naman kayo!"

10.Commuters who talks about the secret affairs, problems, etc. of their friends,co-workers, co-workers friends and family so aloud that only deaf people won't hear.
"If you can't help to talk about other people at least just at least lessen the volume please."

I'm not trying to be righteous here or whatever because I myself had my share of faults. Come on who's perfect anyway. But being a Filipino citizen and a commuter we have a responsibility to be aware on our actions and behavior especially in public whether it's in LRT, MRT or anywhere else. Let us not forget that when you say public transportation it's for everybody regardless of their status, gender or class in the society. That means we have to give consideration to each other's feelings.
Our attitude and behavior per se in MRT or in LRT reflects what kind of citizen we are to our country.

So there...

And I'm sure that my romance with MRT and LRT will continue as long as there are traffic everywhere...hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment