in my wooden box

It only takes one to open the box and see what's inside that makes up the woman as she is...What you can get and what you can leave.

Welcome to my new blog account in cyberspace..hehehe. My blogspot account. Wow, i never thought of having a new acount despite of me not being able to manage in regular basis my other accounts e.g. friendster, my space. multiply, facebook..wooha! Well I guess one thing that motivates me to create a new one is that this one I find so personal. I am just really literally starting..you see, I am not yet able to customize the settings, lay-out, audios..my pic! gosh how can I forget my pics..hehe.
I have gone through so much in my life these past months. Well.. 3 months to be exact. I have felt different emotions that a person can actually feel, as in...happiness- sadness, relieved-anxiety, satisfied-dissapointment, so much in love..then so much heart broken..hehe. I have a lot of things that runs through my head. That I guess, I really got this eagernes to write. I wanted to express myself through words. I have so many things that I would like to share and its kinda frustrating when I wasn't able to...nakakaloka!!!hehe.

New beginnings,,another journey..another chapter. Literally and figuratively I am starting anew. Yo may wonder why I used 'sunset' as this articles' image.. gusto ko lang ^^;.. nah, just kidding. I dont know.. i just have this so much fascination in sunset.. they say that a person who loves sunset is sentimental....(oopps lets reserved that for my blog next time..ok?) For now.. come with my new journey. You are free to comment just dont be so harsh..hehe. Enjoy!


Authors Note:( This article has taken 1 week to publish..reason: I always encountered a connection problem that I find it hard to save it.hehe.. Finally.. this time its a success!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment